- To encourage our girls to be socially aware and responsible citizens, for themselves, their school and the wider community.
- To inspire our girls through specialist teaching to be autonomous and resourceful learners, beyond expected norms.
- To promote reflective learning and teaching, improving intellectual curiosity across the curriculum.
- To create an environment in which our girls are comfortable in taking risks with their learning, equipping them with the courage to take on challenges and the resilience to persevere when faced with difficulties.
- To foster positive and kind relationships between pupils, staff and parents in a happy and safe environment.
- To promote an ethos of taking responsibility for one’s own learning to encourage a greater depth of understanding and mastery of subject matter.
- To encourage the girls to take responsibility for their own actions, enabling them to become caring members of the wider community.
- To ensure that the wider curriculum, including sport, art, music and drama lessons are enjoyable, inclusive and nurturing, affording all girls the opportunity to compete against other schools and enhance their skills.